Wednesday, June 10, 2009

baby blue


[18 1/2 weeks]
Its a BOY!!!
im not gonna lie, im kinda scared/nervous. i guess i just thought i would always have girls and i have grown accustomed to the girl way of things. i dont like change with anything, and this is a big change from what im used to. but i am up for it!:) and seeing mark grin ear to ear was priceless. i am very excited. it all seems so real to me now. i can begin the name choosing, and getting ready for our little man. oh my gosh! im having a boy!
thoughts of moving callie into addies room and changing the guest bedroom into a boy room are encircling my head. trains, shorter hair cuts, dinosaurs, and getting peed in the face are other thoughts.
but mostly, i just cant wait to wrap up that little bundle and cradle him in my arms and look into his little eyes. it warms my heart and eases my mind. i have a love for him already burning in my heart. a new adventure in my life is starting.

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so excited for you! I was hopeing you would have a little boy.

Nothing is compared to a little boy who loves their mama. You will always be the love of his life, congratulations!

shalynn said...

yay yay yay! i promise you will love the change; boys are so fun in a whole new way and the bond will be just as strong. congrats and have fun buying boy things!

Ashley Harris said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! When Matt told me I was SO excited!! We were sad that you weren't at Pascarella's yesterday - Kate even drew a pretty picture for Addie! We'll have to get together soon - you can give your girls some practice with a baby! A baby boy!!! Yay!

cvsue said...

O MY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! MY WHOLE FAMILY IS EXCITED FOR YOU. LEAH SAYS "TOLD YA SO!" DARN MY AND MY MOM WERE WRONG:(

Ashley Madsen said...

I'm so excited for you! What is a little boy going to do in a home filled with PINK!??! You guys will have so much fun! Congrats.

Lexi said...

CONGRATS!! I figured it was about time for a boy... I have sat down about this and really the men in the family have a 50/50 record, a boy will be a fun change. I love little boys.

Britney said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!

The Godoy's said...

i am so excited for you Jessica! You are such a great little mom..I know you will just continue to be that great little mom..but now with shorter hair cuts and yes..being peed in the face! I laughed at that..funny!!!

Davis Family said...

Congratulations! I love little boys, just because that is what I am used to. You will have so much fun and those little girls of yours are going to be great big sisters!

Tatum said...

yayyyyyy!! I'm so happy!

The Van Fam said...

Oh yes, be prepared for the pee in the face and when they are potty training, be prepared for pee... everywhere! But boys are so fun! Yay I am so happy for you!!! I am the same way, if I ever have a girl, I just dont know how I would react. It will be so fun though when Marc and his little boy go camping fishing etc. Its so cute to see them do the 'manly' things together!

Ella A. said...

congratulations!! you will have SO MUCH FUN with your new little man. It is so much fun. I felt the same way when I was at the point you are at. .. . I only knew girls. . . but it comes very naturally. You'll do fine. :) i"m so happy for you!

marleigh's mommy said...

that is so cool thaT YOU ARE HAVING A BOY THEY ARE FUN AND SO EASY I LOVE HAVING BOTH CONGRATS