its a little messy around here. just trying to get this the way i want it! may take awhile! :D
Monday, December 31, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 8:53 PM
Friday, December 28, 2007
- made gingerbread cookies for santa!
- went to church in beautiful Christmas dresses.
- Sang ALLELUIA that it was our last week teaching our sunday school class! ( i am horrible)
- went to my Aunt and Uncles for dinner and to see family. Had lots of yummy soups and salads.
- got the house ready for family to come.
- wrapped some last min. gifts
- made rolls for Higbee Christmas party.
- had a great dinner at the Higees.
- went caroling at the nursing home Marks grandma is in.
- put cookies and milk out for Santa.
- put the girls to bed, watched visions of sugar plums dancing in her head ( she really had no clue what all the excitement was about)
tuesday dec. 25:
- took jammie pictures
- made coffee cake and quiche. FYI:it doesnt have coffee in it:D
- turned up some Christmas music and enjoyed a merry christmas morning!
addie got panties! just what she asked for! (she got other things too:D)
it was a merry and magical christmas,
one i hope to not forget.
Posted by Jessica at 6:52 PM
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 3:08 PM
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 7:34 PM
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 9:40 PM
Posted by Jessica at 9:23 PM
Monday, December 17, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 8:30 AM
i am so ridiculously tierd... the bags under my eyes feel like they are going to pop! hey tatum.... what are those melatonin pills from GNC called! i cant take it anymore! :D
Posted by Jessica at 6:21 AM
Friday, December 14, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 4:44 PM
i am definitely in the worst shape of my life. i felt so nasty this morning,(after a big dinner last night at Waldos BBQ for marks bday). i was thinking... i am not loosing any weight just doing nothing, and i am not getting pregnant again until i loose weight. so, i went running this morning and actually shocked myself at how far i went. that is my new goal, to run in mornings. i need to take advantage of cool weather and mark being home more! lets hope i can shed some of nasty bulgin going on!! :D
Posted by Jessica at 8:38 AM
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
is a great daddy and loves and takes care of his girls so much. he has spent many nights rocking and comforting, sick sleepless girls! me included!
and has tried on many lip glosses, played tea parties, dress up, horsey, groom(addie was the bride). he is going to hate me for that!! :D
he is the best husband and is there for me every min. of the day, even if he had only 4 hours of sleep in 3 days (which has happened many of times!) i dont know what i would do without you mark! you are the best companion. we have made it through so much together and i am so glad you are mine!
Posted by Jessica at 8:17 PM
Posted by Jessica at 10:49 AM
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 6:07 AM
Monday, December 10, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 9:41 AM
Friday, December 7, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 8:41 PM
Thursday, December 6, 2007
look at those blue eyes! i have always loved it when kids have the wake up eyes. when they are puffy and big. something about it is just so adorable to me!
Posted by Jessica at 7:54 AM
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 8:07 AM
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
i am a boring person and have no clue what i am going to say....
1. i need to loose 30 lbs (no joke people, you dont see me naked!!! i really do!!!)
i watched the show the biggest loser tonight and i feel sooo guilty and fat right now!!!
2. i am a cowgirl at heart and think i should have been one! i love rodeos and country music, country life. i would love to have a cow someday. and lots of land. hey... my husband already says "yawl" all the stinkin time!! :D
3. i am thinking of crafts all the time!!! i have a million started.
4. i LOVE photography. it is my passion. i dream of being good enough and comfortable enough to do it professionally someday. every thing i look at, i think of it as a picture. i love capturing life. that second of time on a picture brings floods of memories. i just LOVE it.
5. i have worn my hair in a pony tail for the majority of the last 2 years. seriously! no joke. i have like a permenant pony line! :D sad, but true!
6. i have a mole on my left arm that was huge( i got it removed but it is growing back.eww, i know!) anyway, in high school, my friends called it a rasin. and threatened me they were going to pinch it off with dental floss.... gross!! i am trying to think of ANYTHING here people!! :)
7. speaking of high school... funny story. i played volleyball and we had a tournament in payson and my boyfriend was there, my family, and grandparents. alot of people were watching and we were warming up... well i had to go to the bathroom real quick. so i ran and did my thing and came back and hit and got back in the line of my teammates to do it again, and my friend was laughing histarically at me and pulled a huge ol line of toliet paper off my shoe!! sooo imberassing! everyone saw me go up and hit with this toliet paper gliding off my shoe!!!
whit, kendyl, meagan, karolyn, danica, ashley, and heather
Posted by Jessica at 10:14 PM
today in the car, addie was getting mad because she couldnt see her elbow! oh the frustrations of my young one!
Posted by Jessica at 2:32 PM
Monday, December 3, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 9:57 PM
Posted by Jessica at 9:39 PM
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 8:40 PM
Friday, November 30, 2007
me and addie made this paper chain. she loved tapeing it and looping the paper through!very fun and festive for her.
december is here!
Posted by Jessica at 7:49 PM
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Posted by Jessica at 7:28 PM
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
these things cross the mind of my mark all the time!!!
Addie is obsessed with so many things..
her mimi and papa, music, her passy!!! ugggg, singing the abcs, suckers. going to the library, the playground, the kids club on thursday mornings.
well, i LOVE my new camera mark got me for Christmas. a little early yes, but it came just in time for the holidays and to take our family pics.!!! i have been wanting this for SOOOO long!!
got to love this, you can make so many creations...
bows for my girls, topiaries, cards, scrapbooking, tie it around ANYTHING and it becomes the cutest thing ever!!! :D
Posted by Jessica at 8:31 PM