Monday, December 31, 2007

wowza!

the story:
we started Callie on some rice cereal thinking it would help her sleep at night... she would NOT have anything to do with it after a few days. i tried it with formula, and water. ( i cant pump anything so mommy milk was not an option) i tried it in a bottle, spoon and finger. so i tried peas! she was totally discusted. so my last resort that i had in my pantry... apples and oatmeal, this was the result,
wowza!!!

i had my entertainment for the night! the apples were definatly a zinger! i think i will hold off giving her food for awhile more!



4 comments:

Lexi said...

This is funny. Logan still makes this face almsot every time I feed him, but I can't hold him off much longer.

Tatum said...

Those faces are priceless!!! She is so freakin' CUTE! Chloe hates solids as well. I am at the point now, that I just stuff them down her throat. Never mind the mess, I need my zzzzz's!

We miss you guys! We need to get together sometime this year!

Pottruffs said...

Oh my goodness, that is the best. Thanks for the smile. LOL

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Jess, Callie is totally adorable! She should be the next gerber baby! I love reading your blogs...they make me laugh and lift my mood so much. Thanks!