Monday, April 27, 2009

i think i fell off the face of the earth

my mom called me up to inform me its been a month since i have blogged. wow. enough said.
this pregnancy has really slowed me down, mentally, physically, emotionally. i go to bed very early. i am extremely nauseous all day, no matter what i eat or how many zofran i take. i have been hit with a stick that i will soon have 3 children and have come to realize that i need to get my act together and get organized, get house projects done, make dinners(seriously, i struggle), prepare family home evening, and so on and so forth.
i will blog more often, everyday, i cant commit to. but i will, i will, i will. i love it. and i love the memories it gives me. below are updates, (all the times i have picked up my camera, seriously, so sad.) i hope everyone hasn't given up on me. and will visit again. give me another chance!!! :)
cheers.

i hear giggling downstairs and don't want to miss out on the fun.

6 comments:

Ella A. said...

I"m so glad that you are back. I guessed that it was the pregnancy that slowed your blogging down. I can totally understand that. I hope you are feeling better soon, and don't worry, if you can do 2 kids, you can do three. :)

Meagan said...

Glad you're back, and fun to see all of the updates! I hope you start feeling better sooner :)

Ashley Madsen said...

YEAH!!! I loved reading what you've been up to! (like how I called you out when I haven't blogged in forever!... sorry) Your girls are adorable. Get feeling better.

Lindsey said...

It is good to have you back! I am sorry you have been so sick though and I am hoping that passes soon for you. The girls look adorable!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

teamBoo said...

i'm so scared to have another baby. the sickness is the worst!! i feel your pain....hope its over soon.

Lexi said...

ok so i was beginning to wonder where you have been, but I know how the pregnancy thing can go. and btw, i LOVE the new header