Monday, April 25, 2011

easter morn.


the best family picture we could get with a timer.
DSC_1135-1



new spring duds.

DSC_1137-1



DSC_1154-1


DSC_1146-1


DSC_1152-1



DSC_1144-1
i gave the girls these necklaces for easter. the charm is from etsy and i put it on some ribbon i had.
simple, girly, and cheap.


the girls.
DSC_1149-1



bow tie made by me.
handsome, if i do say so myself.
DSC_1143-1


the boys.
DSC_1159-1



we then went off to church.
it was a miracle. i did not once have to take any of my kids out to discipline. (although many times i wanted to take them out and spank their cute tushies.)
 it was a lovely day filled with the spirit and rememberance of the resurrection.

hope your resurrection day was lovely as well.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

so cute! Jess! I love the photos! I think they are incredible! Timer?!?! WHOA! Our timer photos Fail... always fail...