Monday, March 16, 2009

yes, i am pregnant :)

thank you for all your congratulations.
i am six weeks along, close to seven. (everyday counts right)
i am due november 6th.
i am feeling so so. very nauseous. same thing happened with my girls, i kinda expected it. i got a prescription so lets hope that helps. i am tired but that is to expected as well. i have never had a miscarriage so i am nervous.
i told the world i was pregnant because, well, i dont keep secrets very well, and i knew RIGHT away. all the signs showed. i was nauseous, craving pickles(strange) , tired, irritable, and the obvious sign of course. also a lot of people have been mentioning to me when we think the next one will be and so on, and it was hard to lie and say, ummm i dont know.
boy or girl? i think its funny how everyone brought up me having a boy:). honestly, i really would love another girl. i am used to the girl thing, i have everything. i dont know what i would do with a boy. i dont know how i would handle the whole spiderman, rambunctious, boy thing. :) silly i know, but i would LOVE to have another girl. of course if its a boy, i wont be disappointed and sad. i will be happy and excited for a different way of life. and yes, mark would love a boy, of course.:) he was kinda bummed that the Chinese calender said it would be a girl:) silly him. silly calender.
im going to go grab me a fizzy drink(non caffinated) and pop a zofran(nausea pill)
thank you again for your happy words.
:)

14 comments:

Davis Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I have only one boy, but I love boys, they are just so fun. I hope you continue to feel better.

Ashley Madsen said...

I am so excited for you! (even though we've never met...) I'm living my baby hunger through everyone else!

The Youngs said...

Congratulations!

shalynn said...

i love pregnancy, i love babies, and i love your blog. sooooooo....YAY!


i don't love being sick...good luck

The Bates said...

Well tell Mark the Chinese Calendar said I was having a girl and I now know I am for sure having a boy! So there is still hope for a little buddy for him!

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

Congratulations!!!

Lexi said...

i am so excited for you! I hate the nausea, but remember, it is half over lol. Can't wait for hte little one to come along!

Caitlin said...

Yay congratulations! You are so cute. I love my earrings and thanks so much for the kind comments on my blog.
I took zofran and it was a miracle. You can actually go through out the day semi normally when you take it. Is it working for you?
Im not good at keeping secrets when Im excited either.
You will be such a great mom of three no matter what you have.

Britney said...

JESS!!!!!!!! Holy moly I can't believe you didn't call me!!!! YAY!!!!!! I hope it's a girl so we can have some girl cousins (kind of) around the same age again...let's get Whit on the bandwagon ;) Congratulations congratulations!!!fra

jes said...

congratulations! how exciting! hope you start to feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess! You make adorable kids and you're such a cute mom! And I know if it's a boy you will fall in love with him so fast. Boys are sweet, fun and adorable. They're not as fun to play dress up with but they're still cute. ;)

Tatum said...

Yay! You are pregnant! I am so so excited for you.

I cannot wait to find out what you are having!

Ashley Harris said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!! How exciting! I'm sorry you've been feeling under the weather - if you'd like some inspiration to get you through the next couple of sick weeks and then the last couple of uncomfortable months you are always more than welcome to come and enjoy my little slice of heaven that I call "Wyatt!"

Pottruffs said...

Congrats, that is wonderful news. I couldn't hold back from telling everyone with my two also. I hope the rest goes smoothly and hey, you can have him/her on my birthday Nov 9th. That would be cool. Take care.