Tuesday, September 21, 2010

mobile uploads : part 1

time flies. life is busy. and before i know it i haven't blogged in 2 weeks. not to mention i've been pretty bad about picking my camera up. but i do always have my phone on hand. the pictures aren't good quality, but boy are they entertaining. so with all that being said, im going to share some of my favorite phone pics for a few days. here we go,



walker in big boots. i found these boots at a garage sale for $2! he will grow into them.

why do my kids have a fascination with cutting hair!? callie cut this big chunk right out of the front. lovely.




the mosquito's love addie. she had 2 other bites this same size. we tell her she has sweet blood.
and there is callie in the back, reading books, as always. :)




silly girls ready for bed.







walkers waffle head from the pack and play crib at my moms.



thats all for today,

see you tomorrow! xo




2 comments:

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

I love the boots, so cute!

Chelsea said...

clove. i do this all the time. capture moments on the phone! Walkers boots are awesome.
{and I love the cross stitch art in the girls room!}