Sunday, September 26, 2010

mobile uploads : part 4 (the end ... for now... promise)

glove balloons from the dentist.



chocolate mustache




mark in the rain



addie taking a picture of callie and callie taking a picture of addie.


huge egg


i see you.


pretty fabric at joannes. my good friend made curtains out of it. so awesome.


night reading.


mark asleep at the table.



and thats all the phone pics i have for now friends. i think i will do this more often though... maybe post all of my new pictures once a week. they make me happy and have good memories attached.

xo

4 comments:

Traci said...

Harley just got a glove balloon like that when I went to the doctor the other day. :) haha

mimi2five said...

my fave: Mark asleep at the table!
Too funny!! Miss you lot's! Thanks for catching me up on the kids. Time is going too too fast!!
xoxo mom

Lorianne said...

So Cute JEssica! Love it! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

hahaha adorable :)