Monday, May 23, 2011

mexico...uno

DSC_1273


homemade pina coladas.

warm sand.

seashell finding.

rushing of waves.


DSC_1290


DSC_1337



DSC_1341


kids laughing, whining, crying, singing, and screeching in delight.

no doing of hair or makeup.

family naps every day.

a lot of reading time for me.


DSC_1354
.2 headed mermaid.





DSC_1415

.our view from the room.



DSC_1358



callie made sure we had enough snacks everywhere we went.

lathering lotion 2 times a day.

finding sea creatures.......octopus, starfish, crabs, fish, sea cucumbers.

homemade meals from the room.


DSC_1392



DSC_1312



DSC_1298


salt water in your mouth.

sand in your bum.

wind in your hair.


DSC_1284

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

that is AWESOME. Freakin fantastic photos!!! I can't believe how cute the one of the girls standing with their backs to you is! LOVE IT> and the one with walker & the bucket. You dun good mama. Them be rockin photos!
I wish I could go. I need me some family naps and book time and sand in my bum and sun on my skin....

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

AWESOME pictures! Looks so great. There is nothing like a good, relaxing beach vacation!!

ashley b said...

i love your pictures! i have been aching for a beach vacation so i thoroughly love reading about yours!

Lexi said...

the resort looks beautiful! So jealous! I bet it was amazing to have a fun relaxing time!!

price.family said...

You look darling with your little guy. Glade your getting away.