Tuesday, June 21, 2011

dads day


We love the daddy of our home. He gives, gives and gives some more. He is selfless, and always thinking of us before himself. He is patient, an amazing teacher to our children, and the kids think he's the best wrestler/horse player around. I love this man. I can't imagine my life without him. I'm so grateful we were brought together by what would seem coincidence, but I know better. I know we were meant to be together and that he was supposed to be the father of our children.

I'm also so grateful for my dad. He is a wonderful example to me of  serving, enduring, being faithful, and being good and wholesome. I miss seeing my dad but I love the phone conversations we have.

I'm blessed to have good father figures in my life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

Love walkers face in the pic. He almost looks terrified.