Tuesday, June 14, 2011

.iphone photos.

fact:






dry:





gathering:






doing hard things:






delightful:






cursive:






john denver:






cartoons:


i will be away from this happy place until monday. me and my love are going on an adventure of sorts. we were asked to go on our stake pioneer trek as a ma & pa. we dress up in pioneer outfits, pull handcarts all day, adopt 8 teenage kids for 4 days, cook our own food and have hoe downs. so basically we will look like a huge warren jeffs convention. :) its going to be fun.... dont you think?! : / 
wish us luck!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh my gosh that sounds like such fun, I hope you take pictures and post about it. I have always wanted to do that!!

Chelsea said...

love the photos.
1st, your summer looks amazing. 2nd, your little walker makes me want icecream. 3rd, ditch the jogging, try bikrim yoga. burns like 1500 calories in one class, and is amazing. I'm obsessed... and in 7 days 6 classes, I lost 3 lbs. I see the biggest change. It's bomb. Look it up and see if you have one close!