Thursday, January 3, 2008

self portrait


this was really hard for me to do. i usually dont like being on the other side of the camera. but this year i am trying to like myself more. i want to not care so much about what others think and do my own thing. i want to do what i want, what i like. find my own style. be myself. be more positive about me. learn to take a compliment. find my talents. know that i am good at things. not worry about who others think i am. just be myself. live life the way i have envisioned. be happy with me, with my body. realize that i have had 2 children and its ok to not have a perfect body.
Be Me.

11 comments:

Erin said...

Yea! I love this post. And I love your self portrait. You ARE talented.

Star Sweets and Treats said...

i wish i had the courage to do something like that. i loathe being in front of the camera. i hope you know that you're awesome.

Tatum said...

Oh Jessica! You are so beautiful. I ADMIRE YOU. You have buckets and buckets of talents that I am JEALOUS of. I love having such a cute FRIEND!!! Inside as well as OUTSIDE! Awesome post!

ashley b said...

Jess Jess Jess! You had better be happy with you! You're SO beautiful and talented...my goodness! I get so jealous looking at all the cute things you do and seeing what a good mommy you are! You rock woman!

Kendyl said...

that is a cute thingy!! i have been trying to figure out how to do the lots of pics....how???? i found someone else to watch the girls! thanks anyways.

Jaime said...

Gorgeous girl!!

Jaime said...

And I LOVE your hair!

The Bates said...

You look hot!!!!

Jessica said...

thanks for all the nice things you have said! :D haha! i took a compliment! :)

Lexi said...

this is amazing! you should submit this to some photo contest! and you are right, learn to love you, i am working on that this year too.

Julz said...

Your beautiful!
Beau-ty [byootee]
(plural beau-ties)
n
1. pleasing and impressive qualities:The combination of qualities that make something pleasing and impressive to listen to or touch, or especially to look at.