Thursday, May 22, 2008

beautiful mess on a blustery day


crafting on this most beautiful, unusual blustery day. trying to decorate my craft/computer room at low cost. and trying to use things i already have. but i couldnt part with this little wooden plaque i found at micheals for a buck! inspired by elsie and rachel to paint it. im excited for this room to be cheery and colorful!(because i do spend a lot of time in there, crafting, sewing, gluing, surfing, editing, painting......) it is(or will be) a happy room!

4 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

My "craft room" is my dining table. So it's pretty cheery in there, but I'm jealous of the decorating. I am trying to get mine done, but both my girls have been sick this week UGH!

Addie Gaylord said...

I love the plaque you painted, you should make some more and put them on your etsy shop:) You have to show pictures of your room when it is all done I bet it is going to be adorable.

Tatum said...

Super cute!!! I love that room! Thanks for having us over today. We had a blast as always! We will have to get together again and have a sewing day... You're too much fun! Oh and we need to plan a night when we can leave the kiddos with their dads and have a night out. I'm dying to go shopping, ( in a store with racks really close together! :)) A pedicure, and a nice dinner!

andrea said...

How cute is that! I love it, all your creations are looking amazing. Is it getting hot over there?