Thursday, May 1, 2008


i am back and feeling some what refreshed. i needed that. i needed to remember how much i can get done when i am not on the computer. so, this is my pinkie promise to myself....

( my right arm is in the air)
i, Jessica, solemnly swear, that every day here after, will only get on the computer when my children are asleep! (which isnt often)

i have many things on my mind this night. and hopefully i can get a little more done before this day is over. a word that has been constantly crossing my mind lately is : organize.
i have so much room for improvement in this area. i have gotten to the point where i just throw things back in the closet or drawers and just shut the door, knowing that my children will eventually just pull it out again to make a mess. so why organize! well it has become a disaster! but, i have kicked myself in the pants and have gotten rid of so much junk and have gotten so many organizing plastic whatcha call its! i have a few projects left and it is such a load off my shoulders!
good monday night!

p.s.
i am looking to find a good chicken curry recipe! i have been craving it. do you have one!? email me!
mhig36@yahoo.com!

7 comments:

Britney said...

yes i do in fact!!! well, i can't take the credit, as i found it on the back of a bottle, but it is stinkin good!!! just get a "taste of thai" bottle of red curry paste...the recipe is on the back! i think it calls for some weird stuff like fish sauce and bamboo shoots, but they should have all those things on the same aisle as the red curry paste. it is SOOO good and really easy! you'll have to let me know how you like it.

bb

Ashley Harris said...

Glad you are back. I've been thinking about you a lot lately - especially with the drama at work recently which is just so ridiculous - hopefully the lieutenant will work it all out. I would be so SO mad! I get mad just thinking about it!

I'm totally the same with organization - some days I'm just like what is the point but recently I'm starting to go a little crazy - maybe we have spring cleaning fever?

I also have that rule - no computer unless my kids are asleep. I also try to not get on the computer while Matt is home.

Anyway, I'm so excited for the Diamondbacks game but hopefully we'll see ya before then! Have a great day!

(P.S. - you don't have to approve this message if you don't want the first paragraph of my comment on your blog, I totally get it!)

Pottruffs said...

What an inspiration you are. I have many closets and drawers I just don't want to look at. But I really need to clean up and get organized. I started with my kids closets, but they tear those up quickly. I think my scrapbook closet is today. AHHHH. Glad you are back and refreshed. Have a great week.

The Van Fam said...

I've really been in the organizing mood lately too! Good luck!

Julz said...

It's good to have you back. I sure miss you bloging even though I totally understand you taking a break from the bling world for a while sometimes I see me putting my blog before my kids and I have to stop turn off the computer and focus on them. However looking at your blog everyday always puts me in such a good mood. Your blog is always so uplifting to me. Luv ya and Miss ya.

Farnsworth Family said...

Jess, I just wanted to say I think you are an awesome person. I just love looking at you blog and you have been such a good friend to my sis. Thank you for that, she is a sweet girl and I know she loves having you as a friend. Any way I am a little slow and have been wanting to buy a onesie for Seth but don't know how to do it. HELP PLEASE!

Tatum said...

You look gorgeous! Who does your makeup for these photo shoots? When you get a good Chicken Curry recipe you'll have to share with me!