Monday, May 12, 2008

my mothers day started off on sat. night! mark took that night off and we played the wii till 11! we have church at 8 am, mark gets off of work at 8 am. so it was so nice to be able to go to church with shaved legs and to get ready by myself without kids climbing up my legs and throwing things out of every bathroom drawer. so peaceful. we teach sunday school and i am usually out walking the halls with the little one. this sunday, mark took her out so i could just sit and relax and sing the primary songs. after we got home, mark sent me on a little hunt for my mothers day gift. i found it in the corner of the garage under a baby bath!
i was so excited! (keep in mind it is an anniversary gift also!)
i cant wait to make something with it! thanks babe!
--------
i have decided i am going to do the photo of the day again starting in june. i am excited to get my camera out more and be more creative. see little things that i would not normally see. and capture little things around the house that will flood my mind with memories.
--------
hope you all had a relaxing and wonderful mothers day!

5 comments:

Julz said...

Score! How wonderful is that? I would love to sit down to a nice dipendable sewing machine;) By the way its a beaut. I am glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day and I am so excited for your photo of the day to arise again I loved that. Luv Ya.

Tatum said...

Whoa! What a nice machine! You're a lucky lady! I was just thinking I wanted to copy your photo a day because I don't take enough pictures. Sometimes we are on the same page!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for the comment, I guess I should fess up that I was sooo blog stalking you first. haha Your mom showed me your blog and I love! all of the sewing stuff. The shirts are so cute and I almost bought your scrap material for some projects (I still might :) Any who when did you graduate, I saw that we knew alot of the same people from High School? I hope its cool if I add you to my links. Ps your mom is a doll and I love working with her she is really good at this and she brags on you and your girls all the time! Your kids are too cute also. wow I dont know why the novel but thanks and see ya. :)

Fullerton Family said...

Wow! Happy Mother's Day to you!! I can't wait for the photo of the day, that was so cute!

andrea said...

That's an amazing gift! How exciting! I love the little hair clips, they are cute! Happy Mothers day a little late!