Saturday, May 24, 2008

o happy day!


today i blew bubbles into this sky until my i got dizzy!
i really enjoyed this day,(other than a certain little someone who broke one of my favorite bowls!) it was relaxing, it was cool and breezy. but i kinda just relaxed a little and had fun with my girls. we all wore our comfy clothes, at some point addie had no clothes. we laughed we danced to music in the front room in dress up attire. we made cookies and i let her participate more. i held my tongue. at the end of each day, when i am putting addie to bed, she holds my cheeks and says, "i had fun with you today mama." i certainly did have fun with her today.

1 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Jessica you are such a good mom! It sounds like you and your girls have so much fun everyday!! Teach me to be a fun mom please!