Friday, May 9, 2008

some braggin


Mark has graduated from ASU with his bachelors in Exercise and Wellness! I am so proud of him! He has worked full time and gone to school full time, including summer school. He amazes me! He was awarded a Senior Recognition award and got some scholarship money. if you havent got it by now... yes, i am bragging on my husband!
I am so proud of him and all his achievements. He will be taking a break for awhile from the school life. He very much deserves it!
I am looking forward to having an open summer with my husband (which we havent had since we have been married) to go on vacation, camping and to just have some family time!
congrats babe! i love you and am o so proud to tell everyone that
YOU GRADUATED!!!!

11 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

congrats! Thats awesome! Jessica you look amazing! so freakin pretty (like always) but when I saw your picture, I was like, DANG!

Candace said...

Awesome!

Addie Gaylord said...

Yea Jessica!! I am so happy for you and your husband, that is way exciting. I agree with the above comment, your way pretty and I love your hair. How come every one can have such cute short hair and look so beautiful?
Congratulations!

Jessica said...

you guys are just too sweet! thanks!

Lexi said...

That is so exciting! Dave was done too, but when he went to submit his graduation papers, they said he was short one class. Hopefully he will get on that soon and then get his degree! I am so proud of Mark though. I was actually just looking at that same program yesterday. Did he like it? Oh by the way, you look amazing!

Julz said...

That is wonderful! tell Mark we said congrats! Well I guess seeing as in how you have so much time on your hands now we will just have to go on a vacation together wether it is camping or visiting some place new:) let us know if that sounds fun. Luv ya and miss you guys.

Caitlin said...

Way to go Mark! Halleluja for you Jessica. Your hair is cute! You dont need it cut. Where are you going to camp?

Jessica said...

haha ! thats funny, because i just got it cut the day before!:o) so lets hope i dont need it cut! it is a relief to actually be able to do things with it again!very much needed~

Davis Family said...

Congrats! I bet that is so exciting and also such a relief. You have such a cute family!

Tatum said...

WOO HOO! That is so awesome! I can't wait till one day when Kyle graduates! Congratulations Mark! Not only do you have a degree you have the cutest family!!!

Andrea and Blake said...

congrats Mark and Jessica, I know Mark was the student but Jessica had to take care of the kiddos so he could study and be at class. You guys look Super cute!