Tuesday, May 27, 2008

whoopeee!


Addie is potty trained, well has been for a few months! I am so relieved and glad that it wasnt as much of a struggle as i thought it would be. And surprisingly she hasnt had an accident when we are out and about,(well i take that back, once when she had the uncontrollables). She always has her accidents at home( the carpet cleaner has come out of the garage). I am glad i read through some books and talked to other moms about it first. I think that really helped to make it easier on me and her. It is so strange to see my little girl in big girl undies. This picture captures her knocking knees perfectly, they make me smile!

7 comments:

Tatum said...

WHOOPEEE! That is so awesome. You need to share all your good wisdom with me. Peyton has so much anxiety- I need advice. Cute pic!

Cody and Danica said...

will you make me decorations...like for my whole house (its not that big so it won't take you long). I just love all your stuff. Everytime I do something, I think, "wwjd? What would Jessica do?" But I still end up getting lame stuff or doing lame things. so you're in charge now.

Whitney said...

I love your blog! I love your house! I love your cute kiddos! I love your pictures! I love you! Thanks for teaching me the art of bow making. Brad made me a block last night!! :)

Blain&Deedra said...

Yeah for potty training. I can't wait!

Meagan said...

YAY for panties!!

jes said...

yea for you and your big girl!

Ashley Harris said...

That is such an adorable picture! I'm glad potty training has gone smoothly for you, I wish we could say the same! Well, Kate was easy, but Ethan's a whole other story!

It was so fun to see you and Mark yesterday! Thanks for being the ones to organize it - it was a blast!