Friday, June 13, 2008

just some thoughts


this may sound strange or silly to some....
sometimes i wonder why i live where i do. why i wasnt born in the country. i do love my family, and i know i was meant to be in the family i am in, and i would have never had the life i have, and i would never have met mark. but i long for this living. green, open spaces, fresh air. land, animals, everything in these pictures. i do feel like a southern girl at heart. this is my dream, my wish, to live this life someday.

5 comments:

Tatum said...

Looks beautiful! The desert isn't my thing either!

Julz said...

You can have that life a little more up north too. Let's all move to Idaho! Andrew and I really want to move, but we want someone to go with us You would LOVE it there. Oh and as for the pix. I havnt figured out how to take them from my email to picasa. I am a little confused on how that works. If you know how don't hesitate to lend a hand ;)

The Van Fam said...

I love all your posts!!! It would be fun to be a southern girl I think!

Addie Gaylord said...

Oh Jess, you would make such a beautiful life in that setting. You are so dang talented and it would be so fun to see how it would be. I hope that one day you get to go to some wide open spaces and make the best of it.

Lexi said...

You sound so like me. I wish I could live in the country and have a garden and a huge yard for the kids to run free. Maybe one day when I grow up lol.