Monday, June 23, 2008


the house is quiet. my children are sleeping! i am so dang hot. i am searching online to find a yummy, cool, summer drink! mmmmm!
my desk is really empty! i am trying to find things to put in the cubbies. a ceramic bird is on the list,but i cant seen to find one. dang. i have some art work to put above the desk on the wall. this room is taking me forever! but i am really not a decorator so it may take some time! i will show pictures when it is all finished! lets hope that is sooner than later! for now, back to summer drink searching! anyone have a good recipe?
*** speaking of recipes....
i was thinking of starting a recipe blog. i am always in need of new things to make. im sure my husband is getting sick of the same menu over and over! so, let me ask you this, who wants to participate in adding all our recipe's to a blog? those who want to do it, let me know.

10 comments:

Erin said...

I don't have a ton of recipes, but I'm wanting to start cooking more. Maybe if I participated then it would give me more motivation to find new recipes! I'm in.

Andrea and Blake said...

Hey I have a fun recipe blog link on my blog, it's called picky palate! you should check it out, she makes interesting and yummy things! I have a few others on there too that I check often! hope it helps

Whitney said...

Hey! I got your text but was in a movie with my mom and sister. I updated my blog and that's pretty much all I've been up to. I feel HUGE AND SWOLLEN. Each day feels like a week. These heat is ridiculous! Last night I iced my feet because they were so huge and swollen and HOT. I couldn't sleep because they were soo hot. We even turn our air down and blast our fan. I'm going to have to sleep in an ice cube bath. I better go write about thaqt on my blog! Sorry-long post!

Lexi said...

i am up for it and i havefriend that is too if you start one

Liz said...

I love your desk! I would love to be part of a recipe blog. let me know.

andrea said...

I have this cute garden shop by my house where I found a ceramic bird for my bathroom! They have it in pale blue and white....I can email you a picture of you want. And if you like it I could buy you one and send it to you. Or bring it to you when I come to AZ! Your room looks way cute...I wish I had an extra room for crafting :(

ashley b said...

Count me in for a recipe blog. I've been wanting to do that but haven't got ambitious enough i suppose.

Candace said...

i would be interested in participating w/ the recipe blog.

Tatum said...

Hey! That desk looks really familiar? And really really cute!

Ashley Madsen said...

I am totally in for the recipe blog. I need to start cooking something different.