Tuesday, June 24, 2008

reading nook


our reading corner. where imaginations run wild! i am so glad we have libraries! aren't they amazing! books are so expensive! whats greater than being able to check out as many books as you want, take them home and spend so much time reading them with your child! and then when your done, take them back and get new ones... for FREE!
i love children's books. it has always been in the back of mind that i would love to own a children's book store. how fun would that be. i would have story time and craft time. o so fun.
*** it seems as though a lot of you are interested in the recipe blog. so i think it will be a go. it is never too late to be apart of it so let me know! i will work on getting it ready and getting you all the info! what fun!

4 comments:

Britney said...

Jess! great idea to do a recipe blog! I was thinking of starting one myself! let me know how you're gonna do it...i'd love to contribute! hope you're doing well...Erik and I may be in town over the 4th...what are your plans?

Tatum said...

I love the Library! We go every two weeks. I agree it is a wonderful place. You are always full of good ideas. I would love to contribute to the recipe blog.

Lexi said...

We have like 3 of these in our house. We have books everywhere. Haylee and Laycee really love to read. And the best thing is... Haylee can finally read to Laycee! So, I am out of the constant reading. We used to go the library every week, but now we don't. I just got about 50 free books from Trent's teacher and then I buy probably 20 new books through scholastic every month. It is worth the investment to me since our library isn't huge. As for the recipe blog- go to Angela and Dominic on my blog and that is her.

Addie Gaylord said...

Jess,
I was just telling my sister Kirsten the other day how much I love the library. I think if they would let me I would stay there all day every day but I am pretty sure they would get so sick of me and my crazy boys.
By the way, I don't cook at all, but your recipe blog sounds like such a good idea.
See ya!