Monday, June 16, 2008

fathers day

im so glad when daddy comes home,
(keep in mind this is me singing this song to my husband,
not my kids!)
glad as i can beeee!
CLAP my hands and SHOUT for JOY,
and climb up on his knee!


put my arms around his neck,
hug him tight like thissss!



pat his cheeks and give him whhhhatttttt?

A GREAT BIG KISS! muah!

we love our daddy o so much! he sacrifices so much for us! we treated him to a steak and potatoe dinner, followed by brownies, his fav. And later he gets to take a fun shopping trip to home depot and get what ever his little power tool hands desire!
we love you daddy and all the the other papas and grandpas in our lives!

3 comments:

Tatum said...

so cute! love the reenactment! Mark is a great dad! Sometimes even for my kids too when Kyle isn't around.

Lexi said...

This is a cute post. Dave is always complaining he doesn't have enough power tools. That's what he gets for never checking the garage! Men are so funny about tools, he doesn't even use them!

The Bates said...

You always have the most creative posts. I love it! Very very cute.