Tuesday, August 18, 2009

come one, come all!

the people over at superstition farm are doing a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and asked me to join them! It is this Sat. Aug. 22nd from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. there will be so much to do with your little ones, evening hayrides, a petting zoo, horse rides, bee and honey demonstration, , raffles , yummy treats and a milk toast at sunset. it is sure to be a fun event!
come and visit me at my booth, i will be selling items from my shop and many, many more new items.







come stop by for some fun and to say hi! i would love to meet and see you all!

for more info about the event and to find out more about the farm visit here. this farm does horse lessons, tours, field trips and many other fun events! so come and check it out!

3 comments:

Tatum said...

That sounds so fun! I would love to go! Your earrings, rings, and hair accessories look gorgeous. I am dying to get more.

andrea said...

How cool! I've never heard of that! I might just have to stop on by :)

The Van Fam said...

This looks like such a fun event! We may have to stop by!