Monday, April 26, 2010

flying solo

im getting on a plane tomorrow morning and heading to the east coast.

boston!

alone!

until saturday!

can you believe it? i cant!

i dropped a hint to mark a few weeks back that it would fun to go and visit my cousin. the next day he came home with flight prices. i had to jump on this before he changed his mind! i am so full of different emotions... scared, anxious, nervous, a little guilty for leaving my kids and husband, excited, so so excited! we are going to shop and take beautiful walks, have a girls night, eat at quaint cafes... o my goodness! did i mention so excited? and did i mention i have never been back east? EXCITED!

but im really going to miss them (and my other half)....


DSC_0866-1





DSC_0872-1





DSC_0867-1




DSC_0886-1



i will back before you know it. cant wait to share it all with you!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME!!

thank you mark! you are amazing & i love you. xoxo

8 comments:

Lexi said...

so lucky! I dont think I have ever gone anywhere without anyone lol... well maybe to the grocery store on occassion, and when I was working as a flight attendent. Enjoy your time away!

The Godoy's said...

YAY for you!!!!! That is so nice of Mark to do that for you:) What a great guy! HAve SO much fun!!!

Chelsea said...

YEA! enjoy the mini vaca! let others wash the dishes, pick up the toys, and cook the food! Have FUN!

Julz said...

I can't believe I have missed so much of you little life. I have not been on here in such a long time. I am so envious of your vacation to come. can I stow away in your bag? take me with you! take me with you! I need a vacation. I love you, be safe and I hope you have a marvelous time.

andrea said...

Have a wonderful time!! I know you will!! We have good friends that just moved there and I wish I was coming with you!

Chelsea said...

Ok, I had to tell you- about the bikini thing... there were about 20 pics of the baby in the pool and me holding her, of them, only about 6 were deicent of my belly! LOL! Some I got cropped out of, some I just trashed! But did you watch "the price of beauty" when they went to brazil? That is my new body montra. It's mine, so I rock it. No more pointing out all my stretch marks (cause I have more than a few.) Rock a bikini if you so desire! Its good for the confidence!

Tatum said...

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy every second of it!

The Van Fam said...

hope you had a good trip! i just have to tell you, i saw mark and the kids at kids club on thurs, what a good dad he is! the girls even had bows in their hair, i was pretty impressed! :)