Tuesday, July 12, 2011

.the 4th of July parade, 2011.

we had a smashing july 4th! mark wasnt able to celebrate with us which was a bummer but we had fun nonetheless. we parked our chairs next to some fun people, my bestie julie and her family.
it was warm but the kids had a ball gathering candy and waving to all the floaties. i love this holiday!
 

walker, cousin ellery, callie, addie





















walker and cousin ayla










my daddio and grandpa.



 

 

walker and gramps walker.





 






my brother kevins m c hammer float. hes the dude with the orange hat.








me and julz




my brother kyle with addie





LET FREEDOM RING!


2 comments:

Ella A. said...

We missed you guys today in art class! Are you still in the mountains?? I wouldn't leave either.
xo

Heather said...

i love small town events like that! looks like it was tons of fun. your kids are adorable!