Friday, September 11, 2009

enjoying being girly before our boy arrives

We were super spoiled and were invited by ashley to come and do a photo shoot with her. i have never met ashley (except through the internet) up until this photo shoot, we were blogging friends. she is adorable and so super sweet. she is amazingly talented and took some great pictures of my little darlings. i fell in LOVE with every picture. i even got some great maternity pictures done. so spoiled i tell ya! here are just a fewof my favorite pictures of the girls......




wouldn't these be so cute framed above the girls' beds? i certainly think so!









when i viewed the photos on her blog i got choked up at how beautiful my girls are. thank you so much ashley for let us play with you! you are a gem!


check out some other pictures of our shoot here.

and make an appointment with ashley for a photo shoot of your own here... you wont be sorry, trust me!


i will defiantly be showing more pictures of our fun time later on, stay tuned.

6 comments:

Lexi said...

these are adorable. Maybe I should go get some of the kids... i will have to ponder that idea lol

Lindsey said...

how adorable! your girls are beautiful and i what a great photographer.

thanks so much for the quilt talk. Wouldn't it be nice to own a quilting machine...maybe when we win the lotto! I would definently share with you. I will keep my eye open if i find anything reasonable around the valley. i am taking a sewing class at mcc so they might know something.

photos really are too cute! Above the bed would be perfect!

Tatum said...

These are gorgeous! Your girls are looking so grown up!

Breanna Gaylord said...

hi i am addie's sister in law. my mom and sisters and i do a boutique every year, like a girls night out theme and i was wondering if you would want to come and sell your jewelery? it's so cute. just email me and let me know. thanks. breannalesueur@hotmail.com

Ella A. said...

Can't wait to see the other pics, those ones are the cutest. I can't wait to meet your little man. We had a all girls (well dad was invited) weekend before Hudson was born. It was fun- and special. :)

Cara said...

I love these pictures! Your girls are so photogenic!