Saturday, October 10, 2009

36 weeks,

went to the doc this week. it is still a boy, yay! he is currently 5 lbs. 14 oz. (what addie weighed when she was born). i am 2 cm dialated. we will see what these next few weeks have in store for us.






i had a baby shower, thrown by my fab friend, jessica. she did an awesome job and i have such generous family and friends. i washed all the little clothes. they are folded in the closet just waiting for him. there are a few things i still need to get, a bassinet sheet and some baby gowns. but other than that, we are good to go.




im having a hard time sleeping and getting comfortable sitting. im slow and waddle when i walk, im at the home stretch. right now im trying to focus on keeping my house picked up, spending time with the girls, trying to get as much sleep as possible, finish up halloween costumes. basically keeping my mind busy so i dont think about the baby too much, it makes me anxious and stressed if i think about it too much. just taking it day by day. but i am looking forward to the newborn stage. i think i will enjoy it and savor it a little more, knowing how fast it goes by. i cant wait to smell that newborn smell and hold his little body.
i will savor up those moments.

5 comments:

Ella A. said...

sorry I couldn't make it to the shower! I have something for you, htough. I will send it in the mail. :) hope you can get some sleep!!
xoxo

Cody and Danica said...

you look amazing! such a cute shirt too!

I am totally in love with the newborn stage. I do not want him to grow up even if if does mean sleepless nights for the rest of my life. He's just too precious. I just know you're going to love your boy. You will get sprayed though...I already have several times!

Davis Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I hope things go well whenever he does decide to make his presence. We don't live in the same subdivision as my brother, but one down the road on Ocotillo; so not to far.

Julz said...

I don't know what your talking about? You look GREAT!! Did you say baby gowns? well than baby gowns it is;)

Cara said...

You look fantastic! Do you have any recommendations on where to get maternity jeans??