Thursday, October 15, 2009

today i played chicken little

i ground the wheat and made some bread. it didn't quite turn out as i wanted, never does. every time i make it, i tell myself never again. its not worth the time, the mess and the the wasting of precious wheat flour. but i always try it again. one of these days i will get it right and it will be perfect, until then, its just making my house smell good.:)



my helper.


baby brother bump



rising




playing in the flour



monkey bread, flat but yummy(maybe because its covered in butter and cinnamon and sugar!)
made a good lunch.

5 comments:

price.family said...

Ummm monkey bread looks good! I know what you mean about making bread, I heard by the fifth time you start getting the hang of it but that hasn't happened to me yet. Cute little helper's you got!

Ashley Harris said...

Yeah, every once in a while I think, I'm going to make bread, and it never ends up the way I wish it would! Your monkey bread looks yummy though!

Ella A. said...

good for you! that is hard work. I know cause Jared does it and I watch. :)

Mom said...

Someone once said: "Every job is self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence."
Your bread experience today is such a beautiful Autograph! You took something that didn't quiet turn out the way you wanted, added a little cinnamon and sugar, and WA-LA. . . Perfection! You are the sparkel! You are the Sugar! You are the Spice! Your persistence in being the best mom, the best homemaker (in a time when that is not a popular achievment in the worlds eyes) is EXCELLENCE!
xoxo mom

Julz said...

The bread looks good to me;) Hey at least you are doing something constructive. unlike myself. I got the onesie at Disney Land when Triston was 15 months old. I love that little onesie but poor Ollie does not have one of his own. Oh well we will make it back someday and get him something special.