Sunday, October 4, 2009

things i love at the moment

*these adorable mini pumpkin pies over at bakerella. making these!



*baby boy clothes. loving the dwell line at target. and everything at gap, of course.





*lockets. this one is by whimsical treasures.



*the baby in my tummy that's about to join our family.
my belly is way larger than this now. way!
photos by ashley madsen.





soule mamas fall pictures. so lovely. wish i could enjoy that kind of fall experience.






*these prints by studio mela. already purchased one from her shop to put in my girls room. will share later:)


*everything mia joie has to offer. including all of these insanely cute shoes!
*these bookplates that i just purchased from oiseaux. I'm going to put them in some books i bought the girls for Christmas.


*and
sliced oranges,
going to the park,
opening my windows,
cant get enough.

4 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

CUTE just makes life better!
I love all of those things, too.
My friend just made the pumpkins from Bakerella... they were yummy- but almost too cute to eat!

mom said...

Love your blog, love your ideas, love you!!! Can't wait to get together on Tuesday :)
xoxo mom

Tatum said...

Those shoes, that belly, those cookies! Oh my! I really miss you! I'm excited for your shower and birthday lunch this week!!

Laura said...

yay, you are getting close! please email me your mailing address, I want to send you something for the little guy.