Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a stripey walker at the family christmas party





mimi and sleepy walker


things i need/would like to do before christmas day:
+get in the christmas spirit
+visit the temple lights
+finish shopping, ahh!
+make some treats for my neighbors
+clean house for higbee party
+make a gingerbread house with girls
+make cookies for santa
+wrap
+pack our bags for the mountains(lets hope its a white christmas)
+pick a name on the giving tree at the mall
+have a cup of hot chocolate(havent dont that yet)
+read the story of christs birth
+go to bed before 11:00pm
just a few things. :)

3 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

That is SO ME right now too! Our lists are pretty much the same. glad I'm not the only one!

Lexi said...

lol your list sounds about like mine actually. I feel like I have been so last minute on everythign this year... including blogging

Ashley Harris said...

Wow, that's pretty much my list too! (Except I don't get to go to the mountains - I WISH!!)