Wednesday, January 20, 2010

because i love stationary so so much.

i love stationary. cards. tags. envelopes.
i made my own.

i have a pen pal.
a dear friend from high school.
she is waiting for a letter from me.

i think i will address it like so,
Dear Bosom Friend,

(because we are bosom friends and we both love Anne of Green Gables)

i will tell her how much i miss her and how i wish we could enjoy a nice cold cup of chocolate milk...

just like old times.

wouldn't it be so neat to send her a letter on this stationary...

+source+

i think she would like it.

and so would i.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

adorable! I love everything about them- love the doilies! love the fabric stitching! love the font! so cute!

Erin said...

Darling! Can you pretty please tell me what font that is that you used on your stationary?! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with it.

Julz said...

What a lucky friend;) She sure is lucky to have you in her life. She couldn't have asked for anyone better than you. To have someone as caring loving compassionate talented and fun. I know she will be more than delighted to receive one of your B E A utiful letters.

Ryan and Chelsea said...

So pretty! I LOVE Anne of Green Gables as well!! Nothing like having a bosom friend.