Wednesday, January 13, 2010

happy things to share

we will be eating broccoli and carrots from our garden soon. im also excited to get started on planning our spring and summer garden. i have high hopes. we may even be adding another plot for an extra full crop.


chicken coop plans.
we may be getting chicks this weekend.
we want to get started right away so we can enjoy those fresh eggs as soon as possible.


ive already started creating lovelies for a spring boutique. i have alot of new and pretty things in mind....
necklaces, little guy ties, vintage plate cake stands, and of course earrings, bobbies, & rings.


just a few of the happy things swirling around in my head.


xo

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those little boys ties are absolutely adorable! I for sure am going to snag one of those up!

Laura said...

Chicks?! You are ambitious! I love the ties! I have been wanting to make these forever, just never got around to it. Im working on stuff too!

Swasey family said...

Will u be putting your little man ties on your etsy shop?Or would u be willing to make some for my little guys here in UT???

andrea said...

Those ties are so cute! I've been wanting to try to make one for Andin, show me! I can't wait to hear about the chicks, that is so fun! I'll trade oranges, lemons, tangerines, or grapefruit for eggs :)

Julz said...

I think it is so Awesome that you guys have chicks. How nice to have eggs right at your fingertips. I did not know you could have a chicken coop in your neighborhood. I would like to have some here but we have way too many coyotes around our house. love your tomato's can't wait to see more lovely pickins from your garden.

shalynn said...

wow are you an over acheiver!?! i wnat chicks and crafts and homeade food! you go sista!