Sunday, January 31, 2010

happenings

the man of the house spent our weekend building the chicks (not so much anymore) a fine house. a fine job he did indeed! its not quite done. after the work week we will work on having it trimmed and perfect.

they are growing everyday, just like my wee little ones.

i am so happy to have them out of the garage.

im sure they are just as excited.
that 3 x 2 ft tote bucket wouldnt hold them much longer.


everyone, but myself, came down with a rotten cold overnight.
we missed church.
i spent the day making homemade chicken soup and rolls that will hopefully help cure them.
i have been taking airborne shots every two hours and drinking oj like crazy.
so far so good.
i just want my family to stay healthy.
no more sickies around here.
cheers to a good week!
weekly goal:
keep working out.
last week was hard. but i did it.
i worked out 4 days.
i can already feel a difference.
and i like it.
i need to keep it up!

1 comments:

MOM said...

WOW JESS! FROM THE PHONE PIC I COULDN'T TELL IT WAS THAT BIG! MARK DID A FINE JOB INDEED!!!! HOW FUN TO HAVE CHICKENS. I'M COMING EVEN IF EVERYONE IS SICK! I MISS THOSE LITTLE-ISH ONES SO MUCH!!! AND YOU TOO :)