Monday, July 12, 2010

pretty britty boutique

i was a vendor at the pretty britty boutique in Show Low over the 4th of July weekend. it was so fun to see and chat with close family and friends from my childhood years. it turned out to be very successful for me and i had a really great time. the ties sold like hot cakes, i cant wait to start christmas ones.
i still have some leftover if you are interested give me a hollar! (mhig36@yahoo.com)
.
.
this was my booth set up....
DSC_0812-2
DSC_0814-2
.
.
.
DSC_0817-2
.
.
.
DSC_0819-2
.
.
.
.
DSC_0820-2
.
.
.
.
DSC_0821-2
.
.
thank you to everyone who helped and supported me.
loves to all.
.
.
.
.ps. hope your monday is bright.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Jess, what ties do you have left and do you have any that will fit a 4-5 year old? They are soooooo cute~

Lindsey said...

okay I want the gray with light blue polka dots....how do I pay you? I have a paypal or can send a check

Chelsea said...

SO CUTE. display rocks. You are amazing. LOVE. LOVE LOVE.
I need to buy.