Thursday, February 3, 2011

here is proof that i am still having fun and not always a debbie downer, like my last post.

DSC_0414-1

DSC_0409-1


ive been to my dr since then, and everything is working itself out. this phase in my life is hard.  you are probably going through this phase with me. the young children stage. there is no need to give a definition for the young children stage, you know what it is. ha!
i sat down at my computer late last night and found some resources that really gave me peace.
here were some of my favorites at the time.

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God
Infinite Power of Hope
Lifting Burdens
Come What May and Love It


i added some happy music to my side bar. i turn it on and dance around my kitchen with my kids. its great. feel free to do the same.
and to finish this post off, im going to share with you what is making me happy.
lets take it away folks!

+ when my precious baby boy wakes up and i can nuzzle his warm neck.
+ my long list of lemon recipes to try. our tree is bursting with the largest lemons you ever did see.
+ climbing into my bed at night with my heat pad and good book.
+ embroidery
+ that addie can READ! she cant pick up a large book and start reading, but she can read the book Go Dogs, Go!, signs of stores when we are driving, and words on ads in the mail. i love it!
+ vintage clothing.
+ and goodnight kisses, eskimo and butterflies included.

ps. thank you for your kind thoughts. they really meant a lot to me.
xo
J

5 comments:

Becah said...

I know you don't know me, but, I love your blog. It is stinkin' cute, as are you and your family. I love reading it. I just wanted to say I hope things get better and that you are able to feel loved even if you are depressed. Depression sucks. That's all there is to it. By the way, you have great taste in music:) I have some of the songs on your playlist!! Hope you have more great days to come:)

Becah

Chelsea said...

I love all the things you love about this phase of life. :) It's a overwhelming one some days.
wait.... why do I smell poop... back to the grind.

Lexi said...

I found two mormon messages yesterday that really touched me. Helped me. Maybe you will like them too. Oh by the way, that Maternal Perspective one is one of my FAVS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE4tNTMdoe4


I am totally jealous of your sun and lack of jackets on the trampoline, we have to practically prepare for snow to jump on our trampoline :(

BookClub said...

here's a lemon recipe for you. http://bethanyactually.com/cupcakes-fit-for-a-princess/
i think you might already have a lemon cupcakes recipe, but i thought this would be fun with the lemon cream raspberry filling.

mindy said...

i just watched the "come what may and love it"... thank you for sharing. much needed. its not always easy to LOVE what comes... but its is important to keep going.