Tuesday, March 29, 2011

spring break fun . part three

we were able to spend a day at the zoo before heading up the mountain.  walker LOVES animals and was just going crazy whenever he would catch sight of something furry and moving. 


DSC_0819



DSC_0820



DSC_0822



DSC_0826



DSC_0829



DSC_0832



DSC_0833



DSC_0840



mark is such an amazing father. addie was getting so tired from walking, so he picked her up and put her on his sholders for as long as he could. he played in the stream with walker and pushed the stroller. i sure found me a good catch.

DSC_0841



DSC_0843


DSC_0845



that's the end of our spring break. i have so many more pictures to update and share. we have been spending so much time outside riding bikes and cleaning up the yard that i haven't cared to sit at the computer.


in other news:
my mom called me this morning and gave me the news that her birth mother, Marti passed away this morning.  i may be going to Pennsylvania with her this weekend to arrange the burial.  my mother was Martis only child and was adopted at birth.
anyway, i may have to add another post with my mothers story about all that another time.... for memories sake.



2 comments:

rumzisfamily said...

Hi! I am Kristine up in Show Low (I live by your family and Kevin works with us). I have to admit, I love reading your blog and seeing your etsy items. You are an inspiration and I just wanted to let you know!

Great blog!

Chelsea said...

HOW FUN!!! Looks like a great spring break~ wondreful photos!!!