Sunday, May 24, 2009





my kids loved this pool. they both could touch the bottom, which helped out ALOT. we spent alot of time here, eating nachos and sipping on strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas(virgin), and playing shark gonna getcha with the kids.
it was a rare moment that i got to sit alone with my book. can see my little bump, dont let it fool ya, i think its still baby fat from callie, not pregnancy bump :)



to callie swim time was snack time. she was snacking the WHOLE day! no joke.here she is snacking....


and again, snacking, and sharing with ellery and uncle kevo.
addie got to paint a dolphin with mimi. it is a very prized possession now.









callie in goggles = priceless


to end the trip i had to get a coconut popcicle. their popcilces are so dang good. chunks of real fruit and so delish and creamy.


a great way to end a great trip.

until next time rocky point, ADIOS!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

What a fun vacation! I am glad you guys had such a fun time. The beach looks like so much fun.

The Godoy's said...

coconut is my favorite too!!!! they do have the best in Mexico!!! cute pics!!! makes me want to go on a vacation!!

Tatum said...

How fun! What beautiful pictures you took! Your girls will never forget this fun trip. Can't wait to hear more about it. See you at the splash pad!

Lexi said...

you pictures of mexico look so relaxing! I am more relaxed just looking at them!!

andrea said...

How amazing!

teamBoo said...

i love that place...we go there every october with my parents....soooooo relaxing!!

p.s. i love your new shop items. I just came back from target having spent waaaaay too much. I kinda want to vomit. And now i want your stuff too...problem??