Friday, April 11, 2008

Addie update





being a mother is defiantly a comedy! since addie has been talking much better, i have laughing much harder! and o the embarrassment has begun. we were at the store the other day and addie sees a very large woman. she points at her, full arm extended and says in a very loud voice, " SHES BIG!!!" oh my gosh! what do i say. so i cruised down another isle and low and behold the same lady comes right behind me. and addie has to say it again, and HAD to point. SHES BIG!!! i was sweating and so embarrassed so i pretended like i didnt know what she was talking about and ignored her and quickly moved on. that isnt the first time she has done this. the first was in church and she did the same thing to the ward clerk as he went up and down the rows counting all the people! o what to do!
addie is very clever and already is in the pretend world where cheese crisps are books, and cups stacked on top of each other are ice cream cones. when we are at the store and we go down an isle she says, we are hiding! she is very creative and smart. i hope she holds on to that.
*********some phrases that my little 2 1/2 year old says that i dont want to forget:
{ i did already.
{what you doing?
{ why mom?
{ where you get it at?
{ whats that?
{thats so cute mom!
{ im a big girl
maybe in years to come i will read this list and will hear her little girl voice again.
addies currant favorite song from mamas music. favorite part... " SO not my baby, CRAZY, world, TWO!
i love you darlin! (addie would say back, "im not darlin, im Addie!)

6 comments:

ashley b said...

What a cutie! Priceless little things like that are nice to remember!

Fullerton Family said...

LOVE toddlers, they are way too fun and adorable!! And Addie looks so cute in her little summer outfit! (Oh, and I bet your mom is going to LAUGH at you and your embarassment... I seem to remember a story about you doing something very similiar at the store!) ((Actually, I really hope it was you! If not, I blame it on my kids~ they stole my brain!)

Tatum said...

Addie is adorable! I think it is so funny she said that! So embarrassing- but what can you do? She's just a sweet, innocent, observant child!

I haven't heard from you this afternoon. Hopefully everything went well with your dr.'s appt. I thought we were gonna get together and sew! Let me know when you can. I hope everything is ok.

andrea said...

Cute pictures! She sounds like such a fun kid! I just made a bow from some of your fabric you sent, I love those colors! The crown you made is adorable!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness. I laughed out loud on that one!! That would be embarrassing!! But what do you do? One time when i was in high school, a little boy in my ward asked me why I had so many chicken pox on my face. His mom about died!

Blain&Deedra said...

Jessica, I just can't keep up with you. All the amazing things that you do. What fun. Your little girls are adorable, and hey when my sister was that age she told my grandma that she had 3 bellys. Just keep laughing.