Monday, April 14, 2008

my thinking cap is on.

i have so much on my mind. its one of those times in life where it just speeds up and there are a rush of events and things going on. not necessarily big things but just things on the mind.
one thing that was just resolved.... i have been "sick" for a long time. months. i would get cold/cough/flu symptoms and just recently horrible ear pain. well i went to the dr. and they kept giving me antibiotics. i was still sick and the ear pain kept returning. i decided i would go see an immunologist/allergist. they decided to do an allergy test on me. not fun by the way. apparently i have really bad allergies! i have never had allergies in my life. i am allergic to ALL types of grass. i am allergic to 4 out of the seven trees we planted! plus many weed plants and bushes! so crazy. looks like allergy shots are in my future.
this morning was a pull my hair out day. we all have these from time to time. i woke up feeling good and ready to get some things done around my house. all that was shot when my girls woke up. addie had a fever and was coughing nonstop. callie was crying nonstop at everything. addie dumped baby oil all over the bathroom floor. why i even have the stuff i dont know? callie plopped marks phone into a tall glass of water! no more phone. after two baths each before 11 o'clock they are finally taking naps! at the same time! ahhhhh. the silence is just heavenly! i am looking forward for my mom coming over tonight. just a quick trip. she leaves tomorrow. my girls just love there mimi!
and since i cant blog without pictures....



her hair is getting so blond from the sun. i would have never thought i would have had a blond haired child.
it is going to be a warm one today. they say 93 degrees. i am going to go work on some sewing while my little ones dream. hopefully i can get all i need to get done in the next few days so i can head up the mountain.
have a lovely, warm monday!
xo, Jessica

1 comments:

Tatum said...

Poor girl all those dang allergies! Thanks for bringing those eye drops over... you're such a sweetie! I feel the same way- so much going on- time is just flying by. Somedays it really scares the shorts off of me :D I really want your family to overcome all your illness!