Tuesday, April 15, 2008

some things that make me excited!

**both the whale and owl shirts are up on my etsy shop! check it out!


i need to get things ready for our travels. there is so much to do before going out of town. especially with little ones. i feel like i am taking my whole house! i am looking forward to it though. seeing friends and family, loveing the trees and mountain air. (lets hope my allergies dont act up too bad!) and let me tell ya now mr. wind, dont be there when we arrive!

{look here if you need health.
and here if you want to know more!

4 comments:

Tatum said...

-I hope you have fun on your getaway!
-Your Etsy shop is gonna go nuts with orders!
-You're such a good friend :) thanks Jess!

Caitlin said...

Such cute shirts and don't worry the wind is HOWLING! Im so sick of it! Maybe I will see you around up here.

Lexi said...

These last shirts you made were really cute, I imagine your shop is getting lots of hits. I will e-mail you with my order lol. I hope you have fun in the mountains. I bet it will eb nice to get away for a bit.

ashley b said...

those shirts are so cute! I'm going to have to order one for the baby!