Monday, April 7, 2008

a slow afternoon

enjoying the afternoon in the backyard with my Callie. laying on a quilt with the sun on my back. all the colors of the flowers. swaying in the swing. soaking it all in.

that darn thing in her mouth!!!


orange blossoms are by far at the top of the favorite smell list.


a karate chop massage by masseuse helga (callie).





i need to take the time again to lay on my back and watch the clouds slowly move and change shape. i think this one looks like a bunny.

have a loverly week!

8 comments:

Tatum said...

What a beautiful relaxing afternoon. I'm jealous. Our yard is still a jungle. How did you find your masseuse? ?? She looks like a good one :D) You are too cute every single day Jess!!!!!!!!

Esther said...

I actually found a cake pan for the ribbon. I'm not that creative. :)

Cody and Danica said...

Beautiful little girl, beautiful little mom!

The Weights said...

I love relaxing in the grass and enjoying the weather. But i have to go across the street to the park to lay in the grass. Our backyard is more like hay than grass! I wish I had your nice backyard.
P.S. if you love Orange blossoms the gold canyon candle smells exactly like it. I have some in stock if you are intrested

The Bates said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You got to have Callie teach Porter how to massage, looks nice!he

Mimi2four said...

Jess--I love you! The MnM is for "mom" n "mimi". In case you were wondering! Wish I could be there to play with my girls! Hope you feel better.

ashley b said...

How nice! I'd love to go out and relax in my yard...maybe in a few weeks! You're so lucky to have such a cute masseuse!

andrea said...

i love all these picture, it makes me miss AZ! i forgot to tell you where we lived....i grew up in tempe, then gilbert, and devin and i build our first house in Coolidge. Which was so far out there, and kind of getting old. So I don't miss that part! did you grow up there?