Sunday, April 20, 2008

!@#$#% !@#$#


yes i am really cursing! i woke up last night with a crying, 102 degree temperature, throwing up kid last night! we have been sick, no kidding, for the last 4 months and i cant handle it any more. ear aches, cough, cold, fever, flu, puking, diarrhea, and some unsick symptoms such as teething, allergies, and marks sprained hand have dug me a grave. and i am about ready to hop in! it is taking all i have, physically, mentally, and emotionally. we have a freakin pharmacy above our microwave. we are clean people. i clean my house, disinfect, wash hands, i clean. so whats the deal? i am ready to get on with life. we have been missing out on alot, church, outings with friends, trips, and just basic everyday things. so ready to move on and feel better. i am so sick and tired of this crud and had to get this off my chest! thanks for listening!


on a brighter, happier note.....

these will be sent out tomorrow! thanks to those who have ordered!

{{{i am excited to get my own etsy purchase in the mail! i love getting good mail! who doesnt! i will share when it arrives! i am so very excited!



speaking of etsy, (which i always am) hopefully this etsy artist will be around awhile. i would love to get one of these for my girls when they are a tad older! ok, maybe one of each!

***heres to the beginning of a healthier week... i hope!
ciao!






10 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Jess- What is the deal? I totally understand, we have germx around every corner in my home and we still all end up sick missing out on church and life. Just like you!!UGH! I hope you all feel better and have a better week. My glimmer of light in this dark tunnel is your etsy shirts, so excited:)

Andrea and Blake said...

what a bummer, another friend of ours has been going through the same things with her daughter for 4 days! I hope Ashlyn doesn't come across the "bug"! I hope your family gets better quickly!

Jess said...

Hey!! Sorry to hear about the horrible bugs around the Higbee home. Hope things get better for you this week. If you need anything, let me know!!

andrea said...

I know how you feel, that happened to us this last winter...so frustrating. I hope you all feel better soon! Buy clorax anywhere spray, it's the best!! It will kill the sick germs and you don't have to wipe it off, I seriously love the stuff.

Blain&Deedra said...

We just came down with another cold but we have been relatively lucky. So sorry you've had to deal with so much.

Pottruffs said...

Sorry to hear you are all going through so many illnesses and I want to let you know you are in our prayers for a quick recovery and healthy year. I know how that can be and am feeling your pain. I hope all is better soon.

Addie Gaylord said...

Jess, I am sure you have since this photographers web site, if not you have to check it out. She is amazing and while looking at it, she totally reminded me of your style of photography.
www.jessicaclaire.net

Tatum said...

I'm so ready for you and your family to be better!!!! You do keep a clean home- maybe you all are building your immune systems so you won't be sick for a few years?! We've been sick too. So thats what I'm hoping for. We'll all get over it- we have to!

Lexi said...

My kids just got the flu this weekend. Started with Trent, then laycee, then Haylee. ANd i think I am going to get it today :( But if it makes you feel better, I know how you feel. Everytime we go to the doctor (which is monthly) there is something else wrong wit hthe twins. That has been going on for 14 mnths and I am so tired of it. But last winter was the worst with sickness. It was every week or every other week we were in the doctor with one of the babies. It was HORRIBLE so I imagine you are sick of it.

ashley b said...

dang that has got to be rough! Hopefully everyone starts clearing up soon and you guys can move on with life! Your shirts are way cute! I need to go and order one but I'm procrastinating! Hope you guys get healthy soon!