Saturday, August 23, 2008

balloon wishes for nie and an auction



nies sister invited all to participate in a balloon launch, so to speak. it has been a family tradition of theirs to tie birthday wishes to a balloon and let them fly. so we joined in and attached our wishes for nie her family. "cjane" will be posting pics on monday of everyone that participated. check back to her blog on mon.
also, designmom had a grand idea to make thursday aug. 28th "Nie Nie Day". she is setting up a live auction and sending the money to the nie donation fund. such a great idea. she invited all to set up their own auction. so i am going to do just that! on thursday, i will be auctioning off a loverly item. you stop by my blog, and in the comment section you will bid for the item. the highest bidder gets the item and their money will go to the fund to help pay for their medical bills. so fab. you dont want to miss it! tell all your family and friends to stop by and bid! see you thursday!

4 comments:

andrea said...

That is a great idea! I love the balloon pictures too, so sweet. I have been checking up on their family, I can't stop thinking about them. I hope they recover soon and can be together as a family again.

{Erica} said...

so cool that you're participating in the auction. Love the pictures of the balloon launch. I can't wait for the day when steph and Christian can look at all the people who loved and prayed for them.

Tatum said...

You are so great! I can't wait to see the quilt! Such a cute tradition with the balloons. I didn't take pictures... my kids were too excited! and then, they were gone! I love Nie! I hope she will be back to blogging in no time. She is so loved!

Lexi said...

I love these pictures!