Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i am feeling


my heart is full of thanks. so full. stephanies story has really effected me. i dont know her personally. but i feel like i have a connection to her. i am a young mother. we share the same faith. she has been inspiring to me for so long. since i have started blogging. this experience has made me realize how much i have. and that i cant take my children, my husband, and my good life for granted. i have been. i have been in a slump. today i laughed with my children. i saw past the piles of toys and dishes and saw their smiles and heard their laughter! life is short. and i will cherish every day with my children. i will try and give them a great life with happy memories of a happy mother. i hope to have this feeling with me for a long time and not forget it.

4 comments:

Candace said...

I can't stop thinking about her either. I keep thinking about how long the recovery will be & how different her day to day will be for quite some time. Although I can't give much, I donated to her fund. Every little bit counts, right?

Tatum said...

I am totally with you. I am constantly thinking of her and her family. It is so saddening. But, you've got the right attitude. Life is so short and anything can happen in a split second. We need to live life to the fullest! Cherise every simple moment.

Lexi said...

THat is a horrible story. I am so greatful nothing has every happened to dave while he was flying.

Lexi said...

Jessica, do you want to know what is completely sad about this story. I watched your little video clip. And in the end, it shows the pilot who died. Well, that pilot who died is my dad's friend and they used to fly together all the time. I am truely grateful again that nothing has ever happened to my dad or husband while they were flying.