Monday, January 26, 2009

an interview with miss addie

( with no encouragment from me)
who is your best friend?
callie

what is your favorite dinner?
noodles

what is your favorite fruit?

blueberries and then strawberries


what do you like to do with daddy?
go to the park



what do you want to be when you grow up?
a princess

what scares you?
A BEAR!!! AHHH



whats your favorite game?
hide and seek


purple or pink?
purple


what is your favorite book?
fancy nancy the butterfly one




what do you like to do at home?
play with my dress up clothes and read lots of books





what is your favorite word?
Alabama


what is your favorite number?
sixty twenty

you are.....
a special girl

15 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

That last picture is gorgeous!!!!! My favorite answer... "Alabama"

Lexi said...

oh this is so cute! Maybe I should do this some time with my kids.

Erin said...

I love seeing this on peoples blogs. Very cute. "Sixty twenty" is pretty funny.

Ella A. said...

that's so sweet! and my rory says numbers the same way! that's funny!

Lindsey said...

What a great interview. All the pictures are either way too funny or so adorable. Everything she said was so cute!

Ashley Harris said...

Katie is looking at your blog with me and she says she loves Addie's slippers and she misses Addie. She wants her to come to our house tomorrow :)

That post was precious. I might have to copy you!

Cody and Danica said...

She is so dang cute! I hope I'm a good mom like you!

Tatum said...

She is so special and beautiful! I miss her! She always cracks me up. And you too of course!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

She is so cute. The pictures are so cute and some are so funny too. she is adorable

shalynn said...

there's nothing more sweet than a little girl!

Liz said...

So cute! I love how their little minds work!

Cara said...

Too cute! I might have to copy you as well!

Pottruffs said...

What a great idea, love all the photos. The ball in the toilet, too funny. She's such a beautiful little girl.

Taralee said...

She is so fun. I love that you "interviewed" her. I can't wait until Brody is old enough to talk.

crazyray said...

too cute...i love the interview!