Friday, May 21, 2010

drum roll..........

DSC_0939-1

:: boston garden ::
.
.
how fun to see you all here! to those of you i havent met, welcome, its so nice to meet you.
to those of you who i am so glad to already know,
dont take so long next time to say hello! :)
i love you all.
.
on with show....
the winner for the tie is #17, SHAY!
and the winner of the $12.00 credit to my shop is KIM!
congrats!
shay, email me your address. mhig36@yahoo.com.
kim, head over to my shop, pick out some pretties & message me through etsy.
.
.
as for the rest of you,
im giving 20% off of a total order from my shop.
just type in the code word ORANGEBLOSSOM in the message to seller at checkout.
and dont forget that the ties are buy 1 for $12.00 or, buy 2 or more for $10.00.
.
have a most relaxing weekend. i am so needing a break. we are going to have a stay at home date. im popping pop corn, and watching wuthering heights with my lover.
peace out.

1 comments:

Tatum said...

Darn I guess I am too late. . . Loved seeing you last night! We will have to get together a lot more over the summer. Hopefully I'm having a boy so I can order some of these cute ties!