Monday, May 24, 2010

a picture is worth a thousand words

we rarely get to see my side of the family, so when we do, we try and get a photo of the cousins together. my brother and his wife are due to have a baby any day now. im so glad my kids will have more cousins on my side to play with. anyway, the cousin pictures... we got a few when we were visiting. these make me laugh. it is so difficult to get a decent picture with kids. thats ok though, i think i like these ones way better than i would a smiling perfect, on your best behavior picture any day! they are hilarious. i have a million captions in my mind for each child with these.
me :SMILE!!!
callie:WAHHHH
addie: im bored. this is boring.
ellery: hey kid! get your paws off my flowers.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
.
.
addie: mmm, i like to put EVERYTHING in my mouth.(she really does)
callie: WAHHHH!
ellery: hey auntie! you have to take these monkey kids home!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
.
.
.
addie: see mom! nothing is in my mouth.. not anymore!
callie: WAHHH!
ellery: rrr... i wish these kids would just smile dang it! 10. 9. 8. 7. 6......
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
.
.
.

addie: mom, im waiting for when you stop looking at us and turn your head to put this pacifier in my mouth.

callie: CHEESE! im happy now mom!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

.


ellery: thats it. im out of here. you guys are nutso..... and im taking my flowers with me!

2 comments:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

Man jess I was laughing so hard with your comments. Wow way too funny. I have tears coming down my face. Great pics. Your kids are so cute.

Tatum said...

What a bunch of cute kids!!