Sunday, December 21, 2008

pictures before church

i wish i could have gotten pictures of my kids in their sunday christmas best in front of a grand, beautiful tree adorned with bulbs and garland..... but my tree is very sorry looking at the moment. so we pulled off the side of the road on the way to church and snapped a few. o they are so grown up from last year!







when we got home their hair was fuzzy, ribbons where undone and smashed, and they had sticky fruit snack hands. glad i took them before hand. :)
merry christmas!

6 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

GORGEOUS GIRLS! I love the bows around the dresses

Tatum said...

Love. love. love there dresses! Such cuties you have Jess!

I had so much fun chatting w/ you Saturday night... you're the best!~

Lexi said...

these are super cute. I love how their bow makes them look like a present

Erin said...

Your pictures always make me want to be a good photographer... so that all of my little babes can have a record of their life. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Taralee said...

Did you make their dresses? They are so adorable. I love the green!

crazyray said...

they are soooo cute :) i'm glad jordan caught the baby bug from being around your kids haha!