Saturday, December 13, 2008

you get first pick

my blogging friends, you get first pick before i put these earrings on etsy!!
these vintage style stud earrings are adorable and any girl would love to get these for Christmas. it is all i can take not to keep them all for myself! get a pair for your mom, sister, daughter, wife or friend! or you could just just slip one in your own stocking! :)


***i am selling them to you for
$5.00 a pair with NO SHIPPING!!!
i will ship them all out in the afternoon on Wed. the 17th, so you get them with enough time before the holiday.

Just tell me what number you are interested in.
email me at mhig36(at)yahoo(dot)com.
i have multiple pairs of each item available.
email me quick!
**** i am all out of #1, #3, #4, #6 & #13
i could order more supplies if you would like the ones that are all sold out. i wouldnt have them ready by christmas but i could make some for you! email me.













2 comments:

Tatum said...

Love. . . LOVE em! Thanks Jess!

crazyray said...

i can't decide which ones i want.let me no when you get more supplys to make them.i love them they are so cute and cool :)