Thursday, March 25, 2010

more time outside







:: mobile uploads ::

we found another awesome park yesterday. we could have stayed there all day if we could. as you can tell, we have been spending a lot of time outside. i am taking advantage of these cooler days while they last. we will be eating outside and going to the park everyday until the heat gets cranked up past 90 degrees.

its my hubby's weekend. we are going to go to costco, watch movies, pick weeds, get the car washed, and just enjoy our little family.

xo

5 comments:

Ella A. said...

that headband is the cutest. I love it. we love the outside too lately!

Julz said...

I can't believe how much of your blog I have missed. Shame on me. I have not been on the computer much lately. I love everything you have done. You truly are supermom and superwife and superfriend. I could go on and on with you. I wish you were here with me now to watch New Moon, eat Roman Noodles and drink a great big glass of Chocolate Milk. Luv ya Hess

Meagan said...

super fun!! I think I have been to that park before, we should meet up sometime... maybe the hubbies could tag along too :)

Mimi2four said...

I just loved seeing pics of "Miss Callie"! I swear I could almost smell those blossoms just by seeing your picture! love ya Jess!
xoxo mom

andrea said...

I love that park....it's huge! We go there a lot, it's right by Devin's parents house. Love her cute headband!